2000 Pontiac Grand Prix DIC flashes

I have a 2000 pontiac grand prix and the DIC just flashes zeros. I tried to reset by removing the battery ground for 24 hours and also tried to reset
by pumping gas pedal 3 times with ignition on (the procedure you do when resetting the oil live) but nothing has worked. All fuses are also good. Does anyone have any other suggestions or possible problems?