Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Serpentine Belt Replacement Guide

During some spirited driving recently, I heard half of my serpentine belt rip off and rattle around the engine bay.
Luckily half of it stayed intact so I was able to go pick up a new
belt and get back home without it disintegrating completely.
I took pictures of the replacement procedure and created a quick guide. The total cost was about $40 for the new belt and I also replaced two tensioner/idler pulleys that didn't spin freely.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Serpentine-Belt-Replacement-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels Fort Lauderdale, FL