2001 Grand Prix sluggish

car has 72k miles, Check engine light is on, indicating "system too lean (bank 1)". I had changed the air filter the night before this happened. sluggish from stop, loss of horsepower. Mechanic read the code and reset the computer, car ran like BRAND NEW for about 5 miles then light came back on and performance degraded again. The fact that the computer reset restored power temporarily makes me think it must be a sensor of some kind...is the fact that I just changed the air filter a coincidence? Any suggestions appreciated!

Scott

Reply to
Scott

May be a coincidence. Check to make there no hoses or wires left or knocked off and that all duct work was reconnect properly.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan