2001 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP VIBRATION AT 35MPH

No it is not the tires or rims, replaced both axles and hubs, changed top motor supports and lower motor motor, replaced tranny mount, even changed spark plugs, wires and coil packs. The car starts to vibrate at

35 mph especially going up a hill, then mellows out after around 45 but you can still feel the vibration but not as bad as at 35 mph. I have had it at a GM dealer and they are scatching their head. The car has 110,000 miles, now they are telling me it might be the planetary gear in the tranny, the tranny was rebuilt at 77,000. Has anyone out there had any problem with their Grand Prix?
Reply to
gto

Take it to Aamco....the guys at the dealership couldn't diagnose the tranny problem on my '01 GTP....but the aamco tech had it fixed in a day.

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels