2002 Sunfire Service Campaign

Just picked up my 2002 Sunfire, Ecotech engine, A/T, A/C, from the dealer after a warranty repair. They told me they also performed a "recall" on the car.

This "recall" was Service Campaign #03064 and was a software upgrade to the PCM. They had no further information they could give me.

Can anyone give me the details of this upgrade, what it was for and how it will affect performance and gas mileage?

TIA,

Larry

Reply to
Larry Winkler