Replacing the Flasher on a 96 Grand Am

The Flasher on my Grand am seems to be going. The signal lights don't flash anymore. I have purchased a new flasher but can not seem to find where to replace it? I can hear it somewhere up in the dash.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Reply to
Jeff

Yea, its somewhere up underneath. Just have to look for it. I think on my old 95 GA, I had a hell of a time finding it. Good luck.

Reply to
Mike

Just to the right of the steering column & attached to a metal brace.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=