95 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX SE 3.1L

I need to know why the vents won't change from defrost and floor only? All the other controls work like normal. If you have any answers for me they will be much appreciated. I can't find anything to help me in the chilton repair manual i purchased for it. E-MAIL me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Thank you

Reply to
IMAFORDMAN

pull out your control switch and look for any loose vacuum lines on it

Reply to
Tloganjr2000