97-03 Grand Prix High Mount Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide

One of the two third brake light bulbs or "high mount stop lamps" on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP burned out recently.

I finally got around to replacing it. I took pictures of the process and created a quick "how to" guide to help out other owners of the

1997 to 2003 GP. I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Here's the guide -

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels