Pontiac Grand Prix Alternator Replacement Guide - GM 3800 Series II S/C 3.8L

I recently had to change the OEM alternator on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I'm sure most of you could swap an alternator out in your
sleep but I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide for the new owners.
The procedure should be very similar on every car that has the GM 3800 Series II engine.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GM-3800-II-Alternator-Replacement-Guide/index.html
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Paul Michaels wrote:

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GM-3800-II-Alternator-Replacement-Guide/index.html
Nice job. Thanks!

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GM-3800-II-Alternator-Replacement-Guide/index.html
If you ever change your power steering pump, be sure to publish those procedures. Mines leaking and it don't look like an easy replacement.