99 Sunfire GT ABS

After driving the car for a few minutes, the ABS and Traction control system lights come on. I loose both ABS and traction control. Both work prier to the warning lights coming on. If I park the car and turn it off, restart, and all is well for a bit until the lights come on. Being winter here in Canada, the ABS and traction control are handy.. Has anyone had this problem and what did you do to correct it? thanks, M C

Reply to
M. Chrisp

This usually indicates a faulty wheel speed sensor. Any shop with a good scan tool can tell you which one.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to