Advanced Auto Customer Service

Just for the record...

Over the past month I have been to two Advanced Auto stores in my area

2-3 times and made several calls to both of stores trying to get 20 lug studs and nuts for my '92 S-10 truck (5 each X 4 tires). Neither store could get 20 of them so I sent an email to Advanced Auto through the web site.

I know I could have ordered them online but picking them up locally makes more sense to me than paying shipping.

Anyway, this Saturday I got a call from the regional manager who apologized and discussed the matter candidly with me. He is promising to personally get my parts in the store of my choice and give me a "confirmation call" when they are in this week.

If this works out I'd say that is great customer service and he has saved them a customer.

YMMV

Reply to
Drumstick

next time try