Another Grand Am alignment question

Hello,

Thanks to Bonneville, who provided me with alignment specs for my 95 Grand Am. Another question now. Do the two large bolts holding the hub or spindle to the strut have some space so I can loosen these bolts and adjust the camber?

Thanks again Bonneville,

Scott

Reply to
Scott

"Scott" wrote

Usually not...unless someone has already ground out the lower bolt hole in the strut in an attempt to adjust camber. You can simply slot the bottom holes and then make your adjustment.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

On my 92 the bottom holes of the struts are slotted allowing a few degrees of camber change. The spindle is not slotted.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=