Any online/downloadable wiring schematic for 2005 Bonneville?

I've found a site with all the Ford e-shop manuals for free but have as yet been unable to locate possible outlets for Pontiac/GM (2005 Bonneville in particular). ...'tis a shame I don't own a Ford. ;-)

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Terry

Reply to
Terry

Golly, many of us also own Fords and the Ford data would be a big help. Would you let us know where to get the free Ford data?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Hi Paul, Below you will find the link provided to me inside a copy of a query I placed in alt.autos.ford a few months back. If you download you might do as I did and offer a couple bucks for their efforts. ;-)

Cheers, Terry

Giganews wrote:

Download the manual from

and burn the image to a CD-R. The full procedure is in there.

Reply to
Terry

Great! Thanks. I have not been able to find much on GM though. I'll let you know if I do.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Paulie,

Don't be posting those Four letter words!

lol harryface

Reply to
Harry Face