cruise control

Can any one here tell me where my cruise control controller is located on my '91 Grand Prix? I assume this is a electronic circuit board of some sort. Servo, Vacuum lines, fuse, break switch, and switch all seem to be fine.

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
Thomas

Left front wheel well area is the location of mine. If you got the 3800 it may be the same location. Look under the throttle cables.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face