Daylight Running Lights and other

My name is Mike and reside in Langley BC Canada and own a 1991 Pontiac 6000 LE My problem is first when the car is in motion (In Drive )
the Daylight Running lights no longer come on . 2nd the heater / AC fan when in the high speed position runs slower than normal , third the windshield wipers also run slower than they use to . The following test have been performed , with the engine off battery voltage is 12. 6 V DC with the engine running at idle speed (approx 650 RPM ) the voltage measured at the same point ie the battery posts now reads 13.6 VDC , Both battery and Alternator were replaced less than two years ago . I am suspecting that the problem is the DRL module . Not having the official GM shop manual I do not know where this module is located , Need help with possible trouble shooting and location of DRL module . Thank you Mike Holley
Go to your local library most carry shop manuals for GM.
Sal