EX-AntiLock Brakes.......

I did it finally... I swapped out the antilock brakes on my 88 SSE with regular brakes.... screw Pontiac and their $1800 mater cylinder ! I pulled the parts from a wrecking yard and changed it over in about 3 days.. Tha hardest part was the vacuum booster, it's bolts are jammed very tightly under the dash. All together I had to change the Vacuum booster, master cylinder, Brake pedal, and ALL the brake lines.. The parts were reasonable though, under $75.. boy it's nice to drive a car with decent brakes again !!

Rich...

Reply to
Guess