Grand Prix Dashboard lamp replacement

Can anyone point me to a source of information for replacing the bulbs that illuminate the heater/AC controls in a 2004 Grand Prix? They are already starting to go, and I want to sub in LED's, but don't know how to remove the dash safely w/o damage.

Thanks for any help!

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

Click on XM install write-up. By the way the heater/AC controls are sort of sealed, you may wish just to buy a replacement controller from EBAY.
Also Check out the 2004+ section over at

This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>

Reply to
Warren Family