HEAT FAN ISN't WORKING - 2000 GRAND PRIX GT

Hello again,

I've wirtten about my broken window. Now I have a question regarding my heat. The heat fan isn't blowing out. I'm pretty sure that it's not the motor that's broken because, I drove over a big bump and the heat blower kicked on for about 3 seconds before it stopped again. You can feel heat coming from the vents when the heat is turned on but the fan isn't blowing the air out. Same goes for the a/c too. Can anyone tell me how I can get to the heat motor to see if there is a loose connection?

Thanks much! Jenny

Reply to
Jenny

probably this....

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

tom ronson