HELP: Part # ID / Coolant Hose / 98 Pontiac Grand Prix SE V6 3.1L

I need some assistance in correctly identifying this coolant hose:

The one in the circle.

A parts list I have just lists descriptions like "Coolant Hose Upper" or "....Lower" or "...to Pipe 2"

What is the correct name and part # if you know so I can get the correct replacement at the local parts store.

For a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix SE V6 3.1L

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
xxnonexnonexx

That hose would be considered to be part of the "water pump bypass" circuit. The metal pipe that it's attached to serves two purposes, one, bypass function, and two...heater hose return circuit.

I don't know what the part number is, but if you just go to a GM dealer, you can point it out to them in a picture and they will either stock it or can get it.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to