intake for 3.8L GM information

Hello, I thought I paste the link below for someone who is looking after market intake manifold for 3.8L engine that may have problem with EGR tube deformed the plastic causing leak. I don't know for sure if it is going to work, but from reading it look like they are addressing the problem properly. Just to add onemore thing here, although I have read extensively about intake manifold problem frfom this new group and research a bit more from garage for my friends ( I have a supercharged version so it does not affect me) his car 1998 and 2000 does not have this problem. He has over 260,000km.

Regards, MN

Reply to
Mnn

It doesnt deform it melts. Not sure if you seen it but more info on it here:

Bon·ne·ville

Yes I have seen and read that article Regards, MN

Reply to
MN