Non-existant Grand Am

Avis promised me a Grand Am in Cleveland, Ohio last week but when I got there they said they don't stock G/A's, ever. Oh well, back to another loaded Chevy Classic. At $20/day rental and only $22/day taxes, the boss will be happy. I'm really impressed with the the hp and torque of the 2.2 Eco engine. I could spin the front tires about 20' on dry asphalt from a standing start.

Spent 3 days in Chicago. Chicago is a great city. Lots of fast drivers that squeeze in and out of the smallest spaces. In Cleveland, Ohio, everyone drives 10 mph UNDER the limit and turn corners as slow as possible ... drove me nuts.

Wednesday I'm off to Jacksonville, FL. I see what kind of cars they have there.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

Get the Park Avenue in Jacksonville & then you'll fit right in with the OL' Timers.

Yeah, Them Chicago drivers fit into the smallest of spaces.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,459 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

He might even look for a big Cadillac. I didn't think anybody drove Cadillacs anymore until some of the family moved to Florida. Wow! You never saw so many fake convertible tops. I even saw a woman driving a Fleetwood sixty special. They must have made at least 50 of those in the last 20 years.

Reply to
Joe