Parts interchangeablity

I've parted out a '72 Luxury LeMans and am selling the parts on E-bay. One of the items I'm selling is the front nose piece and grille. I got an e-mail today from someone wondering if this will fit a '71 Sport LeMans, but I have no idea...I'm not as knowledgeable on Pontiacs as other makes. Can someone simply tell me if they do or don't interchange between the two years?

Thanks!

Keith

Reply to
Keith