parts needed

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has a hood from a 72-78 D100-200, I need that and a pair of doors. I have some items I could swap for them. I have a hood that the skin is okay but the bracing is rotting out and I don't have a welder or a lot of time or money to be fixing it. The doors I've fixed once already.. I'd say I needed a drivers fender too but that I can still get through Erik Veng as new.

In any case let me know through the email addy..

By the way, my father has a bunch of motors and a few transmissions along with some assorted goodies that he'd like to sell. There are;

2 440's (1) '78 from a New Yorker (1) '67-68 from a Newport and rebuilt to Magnum specs. Good as a resto' motor 1 413 from a '65 Maine State Patrol car, also rebuilt/restored 1 273 hi-po from a '64 Barracuda Formula-S He has a couple 4-speeds plus a few automatics. I personally have a 3-speed from my '74 D100 that had a 318-4 or 5 block hooked to it.. The speedo gear was done for 3.23 gears. I've also got a rear glass from the same truck, the rear gasket to go with it which I've treated every so often with silocone so it's still pliable. We've also got window winders.. Believe it or not someone ruined a good door just to get one of them when I was looking for doors..couldn't just unbolt the winder. They instead torched the inside panel to get it out.

Thanks, George

Reply to
Morgan