Pontiac Grand Prix Door Badges

Does anyone know where you can get Badges for a 1999 Grand Prix for a half decent price. Wreckers don't seem to sell this stuff, and the dealers want WAY too much.

If anyone could email me with any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Jim T

Jim, check out

for a list of dealers who sell Pontiac parts over the internet. I have dealt with Van Chevrolet out in Arizona. Quick service, and shipping and reasonable prices.

Try

Then select 1999 and Pontiac and collision parts. On the next page select Grand Prix then drill down the menus through front door/exterior trim/nameplates. They show a dealer price of $41.34 and their price as $28.94.

Look around at other dealers as they may have even lower prices, but my research has shown Van to have pretty much the lowest.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Van Chevrolet other than having ordered parts from them.

HTH,

---Matt Chicago, IL

Jim T wrote:

Reply to