want passenger side fog/corner light for Infiniti I30

I need a passenger side fog/corner light for 96 infiniti I30. Maybe the 1995-1999 models have the same fog/corner lights. If anyone has some on a wrecked car or knows where I could get it at a good price, please email back at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to
hawkeye102

Try this website:

dave stone

"IT" is 2 (two) separate lights on the '96 I30. One is the fog light, and one is the cornering light.

JM

Reply to
JM