Re: Ronnie's Plastic GTO

>1:02am >From: naughtynaughtynaughty (El TwinkleToes) > > > >>>> You have to edit and snip to try and > >>> Liar, Fweddie stalked a business for at least >>> 6 months, weeping that all of his hints and >>> bluffs could be backed up with *facts* and >>> *proof*...and his jealousy induced >>> assumptions and speculations are also not >>> backed up with facts or proof; all he can do >>> is deflect and evade, every single time > > >>>> I came here to > >>> Fetch noted aGAIN, liar :) > >>> Fetch aGAIN :D > > >>>> No race huh? > >>> There will be, just as soon as inept Fweddie >>> backs up his bluffs and hints by gettin' here >>> with the aid of his so-called *facts* and *all >>> the proof* 'bout the business that he stalked >>> for at least 6 months, coward. :) > >> Ain't that the truth! > >The little pussy is too scared to race.

Nice try, DitaFuck, but no one but you and your sock army believes that.

Now, which milemarker do you want to meet at?

>SPNAK :D > >Fetch.
Reply to
Fred Hall

Fred Hall wrote in news:f01hl5$lqe$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

That's right. And that's why he snecks the group lines.

He won't show. Might as well give up and claim victory now Fred.

He's a chicken alrighht.

Reply to
El Trauco