Re: Where's the horn relay on 96 Sunfire

Turns out it was not fixed by changing the horn relay. Removed the steering wheel airbag and cleaned and polished the clockspring contact in behind. It's been working flawlessly for a couple months now so a partially oxydized clockspring contact was causing the horn to be intermittent.

The relay started making a very loud clicking noise on the times is was > working so finding it was easy. It is located under the dash behind the > glove box. If the intermittant problem continues, I'll have to look at > the steering wheel pad and complete connector. We'll see... >
Reply to
flamin

D Ford