Sunbird Sputters(Please Help!)

1988 Sunbird 2.0 4cyl. Here's my problem,when it's cold it sputters and shakes terrible until it warms up then it seems to run fine.I have installed a new map sensor and cleaned the EGR valve,ran good till cold weather hit,and it also seems to rev engine more when i put the brake on to put it in drive.Showing no eng. codes.I appreciate all the help any of you can give me.TIA Bobby
Reply to
bobby swift

Previous Question?

Reply to