Torque-Power Curves for 1996 3.8L

I'm looking for stock Torque-Power Curves for my 1996 Bonneville SE. The engine is a standard 3800, possibly a series two but I can't remember off-hand. The VIN code is "K" if that helps.

I've done some real quick google-ing but haven't seen anything promising. Any ideas?

-Dylan C

Reply to
Dylan C

They are posted on one of the Grand Prix or GTP websites... try the bottom of this page:

David Courtney

Your engine is a Series II, and tons of info can be found about Bonneville's on

80 Knight

Perfect....thanks to you both.

-Dylan C

Reply to