Where is my Power Steering Reservoir

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I think I might need some power steering fluid. Where the hell is the reservoir. I have looked all over that engine and I can't find it anywhere. Think I know were the pump is, but my Haines book is of no use to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Bulach

Check down behind the engine on the passanger side. That's where it is on my

3800 Series II. I didn't find it until I was reaching around down there for something else and there it was.

Reply to
80 Knight