WTB: 1988-1991 Bonneville SSE Tail Light Lens

Can't seem to find a good set of them anywhere. Really only need the right side, but that seems to be the one that everyone is having the problems with. email me if you have any for sale. Thanks.

Reply to
<warya

Hello, I've found a couple of R/H Lens' at a local wrecking yard. They have been moved around and slightly scratched on the outer surface, ( they will polish out I believe ) but the Black Masks inside show little to no signs of delaminating.. I purchaced 2 myself, but there were at least 2 more there. The bad news, they ripped me $35 each for them ( I would have bought them all, if they were reasonably priced ) Funny, I need a left one... If You're interested, let me know, I'll stop after work one day and see if they're still there. ( This was about a month ago )

Rich...

Reply to
Guess