1976 924 parts or whole car

I have a 1976 924 that I'm parting out. No motor or steering rack or steering wheel but rest of car is there and in good shape. Glass is perfect. I'll sell individual parts or the whole car if you want to restore one. Two notes;

  1. Fenders have been flared to accept wider tires.
  2. Original rims have been widened professionally to accept wider tires. email me if interested.
Reply to
webmaster