Isuzu Impulse / Asuna Sunfire / Geo Storm parts

These parts are off a 1.8L Asuna Sunfire in black ext. grey int. which is the same as Storms and Impulse XS's. Let me know what you want, but I think I have everything listed here. Email address is at the bottom. Here's what I have:

Bigger items I would like to get rid of: ________________________________________

- almost fully complete wiring harness $50

- hatch window $60

___________________________ UNDER THE HOOD ___________________________

-valve cover $25 (will also get powdercoated for $35 more if you want as well)

- starter

- alternator

- clutch

- front wiper motor $10

- top rad support $offers

- radiator

- IAC and TPS

- throttle body 1.8 DOHC $offers

- all the metal bars needed to open headlight eyelids $3

- 2 complete rack and pinions $35 each

- exhaust manifold $30

- air conditioning rad and fan $25

- electric rad fan $10

- engine mounts $5 each

- brake master cylinder $5

- egr valve and pipe $5

- air cleaner housing $5

- power steering fluid reservoir $5

- VSV and MAF I think $10 for both

- coolant reservoir $pay shipping

- temp sensors x2 $10 for both

- coil $10

- airbag computer $10

- rad cooling fan $10

There is probably more but I cannot remember right now.

___________________________ EXTERIOR (BLACK) ___________________________

- all wiper arms front and back $offers

- 2 Lotus badges $10

- headlight baskets and surround pieces $offers

- random side mouldings

- front bumper (needs repaint) RED $50 Will not ship

- hood RED mint $50

- front and rear (x2) wiper motors $10 for front, $10 for rear

- front brakes, calipers, spindles, rear pads + hubs

- 2 windows $100 for both

- door shells (will not ship)

- 2 vent pieces on the wiper cowl $5

- rear plastic piece that goes in between tail lights right underneath the hatch $5

- left + right tail lights $20 each (these are from an ASUNA/ISUZU, different than STORM)

- weatherstripping for hatch, and both doors $20 for all I have

____________________________ INTERIOR (GREY) ____________________________

- Speedo cluster in km/h 180000 kms $30

- cluster part that goes around the speedo (has intermittent wiper switch!) $20

- 2 steering columns with keys, 1 with steering wheel $40, 1 w/o $25

- glovebox

- stock deck

- passenger side door handle (lock cup thing?) $offers

- shifter boot $offers

- cig lighters $offers

- center console pieces $offers

- dome light $offers

- dome light switches/ door switches $offers

- 2 x passenger side door panel, 1 x driver side

- ebrake handle $offers

- Map light $offers

- Pedals $offers

- Shifter quadrant $15

- Rear speaker covers $10 for both

- set of switches (defrost, rear wiper, power mirrors, fog light) $5 each

- hatch light $offers

- dash vents $offers

- Hood Release and cable $10

- Hatch Release/Gas tank release minus cable for gas door $10

- heater core and blower $30

- complete carpet $25

- air bag computer $5

- rear wiperfluid reservoir $5

- window tracks inside the door $5

- arm rest $5

- lock cylinders for the doors and ignition $15

- rear wiper motor and wiring harness for hatch $15

- hatch and/or window from hatch $60 for window (will not ship)

- rear view mirror $5

- visors $5 for both

- taillight covers

Things I do NOT have are center caps, engine block, head, intake & fuel rail, transmission, rims and tires, fuel pump, headlight eyelids, 3 pc spoiler, ebrake cable, passenger taillight, gas tank door, hatch cover/rear parcel shelf, ECU, distributor, power mirrors. Those were all SOLD.

For pics of parts I have available for sale, goto

(newest pics)
(this site is old andwill take forever to load fully, and I haven't updated it in a longtime. Nonetheless, it has some parts on there that I still have) and also

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you have questions

Thanks, Elliott

Reply to
els3