1987 Carrera : Rust questions

Hello all,

Does this model suffer from rust ? I have one that has been mostly garaged - a small bit of elevated pain at one of the skirts has me wondering. Equally there are some chips on the bonnet that have not signs of rust despite not being treated and being exposed to the elements.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
cle

The bodies of these cars are supposed to be pretty much rustproof. About the only thing on my SC that's rusting is "inside" the "smile." I would have any "elevated" paint looked at, however.

Reply to
Sheldon