1988 911 rebuit tile question Please help

Hello all, I found a 1988 911, very nice condition, but has a rebuilt title. Owner bought from a doctor who had the rebuilt title, said car was stolen and had to rebuld with new parts because parts were stolen off of it. But, was never in an accident. Also,radio works sometimes, but other times will not turn on. Also if not driven for a few weeks battery will go dead. Sound to me like electrical problem with radio. Everthing else seems in Very good condition and drives great. Will take 17500.00. Is it worth it, Should I buy it. Any advice will be appreciated.

Anthony

Reply to
afpintek

Sounds like a good deal IF you don't have to spend a bunch of money on it soon. Only ONE way to tell. Get it to an experienced Porsche mechanic and have it looked over, completely. Even seemingly minor problems can cost a bunch on a Porsche.

Reply to
wtrplnet