1990 Porsche 944 Cabrio not functional. I don't know if this is the correct group

Hello fellow Porsche enthusiasts! I have a 1990 944 convertible that I cant seem to figure out. I know that the micro switches are working properly as well as the relays and motor drives. Because if I jump the relay (module) in the fuse block to release power to the switch everything operates normal ly.

I did suspected that the module is bad, with it not releasing the power to the switch. But it was not. Now I am chasing the hall sender that supposed to be controlling this modules function along with the speedo. I believe th is modules only function is to see that the car is running and not moving t o release the power to the switch. I originally thought the hall sender was the cam hall sender but I replaced it after I saw it needed replacement. I want to confirm with any of you what exactly is the hall sender on the wir ing diagram. I have the diagram if you want it, email me I will gladly give it to you.

Thanks, Casey S.

Reply to
caselpien