2000 Boxster S: Flat Battery

I've had problems with the battery since a phone car kit was removed from my Boxster recently. Problem seems to occur when I leave the CD changer door open for long periods but I'm not sure if this is the root cause

So I need to diagnose the leak. But my first problem is the procedure to recharge the battery. Last time it went flat the alarm went off when I opened the doors and I couldnt stop it

Anyone got any guidance on steps to getting out and recharging the battery

Thanks

Reply to
Robin Smith

Has the car been left for extended periods without being driven?

Reply to
Ron Mcnab