911 Carrera 3.2 Heater.

Bloody thing won't stop pumping hot air through the demisting vents at each end of the dash, even with the control to "off"

Anyone got any clues as to how to fix it?

(1984 Carrera 3.2, no AC, too bloody hot in this weather)

Reply to
Pete M

duct tape? :)

Mark

Reply to
mark.howard10

In news:42d415d2$1 snipped-for-privacy@spool9-west.superfeed.net, snipped-for-privacy@ukonline.co.uk decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Thought about it...

Bloody thing is so hot inside I've been using the Range Rover on a daily basis for weeks, the 911 has hardly moved.

Reply to
Pete M

I used to know that one but have forgotten the exact answer; however, you can probably get the answer at

Sounds like one of the heater valves/flaps on the exhaust heat exchanger is not closing properly. Broken or out of adjustment cable, etc.

Hope this helps...regards from Texas

Reply to
Weekend Guru