928 GTS and me?

Have my mind aimed at buying a 928 GTS, but was wondering if the idea should even be persued. I stand 6'5" tall. The questions;

Don't bother.

or,

Have a seat and see. It may just work.

TIA for any input.

Reply to
aicyL

It should work just fine, I stand 6'4" and am quite happy in my 928s

It fits much better than the 914 I had ten years ago.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

How? I'm 6'1" and have trouble! Do you lean the seat way back or have sport seats or something? Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Well, I do lean back some, and I do not count entering and exiting when I determine "comfort" I have the regular (non electric) seats that came with it. Perhaps the electric seats were a bit bulkier?

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Reply to
Brian Hall

These are the times I really like being 5'10" =) I fit comfortablly in the 911 as well as in vintage models like the 928. Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Can I get a ride? ;-) Steve Grauman

Reply to
Steve Grauman

The irony is that I fit in my other Porsches with room to spare.

911? No problem! 944? Gobs of head room - hell, I'm even okay with the narrow thigh room under the steering wheel! But the 928, the largest of the 3, that's the one giving me fits. Emanuel
Reply to
E Brown

How odd, I sat in a '96 993 twin turbo awd and I couldn't stand the lack of leg room, but I find my 928 fine. (not like a Lincoln, but ok)

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart