A great invention to transmit the right message to Tailgaters !

A great idea to transmit the right message to tailgaters. I wished this useful invention would came with every car. It's positively funny anyways. check it out:

fufko

Id rather have one that lights up as bright as the field lights at Fenway Park.... and is in FRONT of the car, so that the goddamn douchebags here in Florida who insist on doing 45 in the passing lane can get the picture.

Better yet.... james bond style missles to simply kill them. They are usually pickup truck driving white trash ... so, clear the highways, clean the gene pool. One stop shopping!

Reply to
Chowda Hed

Sorry. This is Off Topic for a Porsche group. We're never troubled by tailgaters.

Hth, Fred Klingener

Reply to
Fred Klingener

Not entirely true, Fred. I get my fair share of Bozos that hafta 'challenge' me to a freekway race or just want to annoy me. I generally don't bite, since it is generally foolish. Sometimes though, if the safe opportunity presents itself, I'll downshift and leave 'em behind.

DS

95 993 Coupe 74 914
Reply to
The Dead Senator

Dead Senator is correct. Even my friends who drive Corvette Cabrio's report the same...

Reply to
Low Life #3

Yeah... its always some idiot in a mitsubishi or a "souped up" dodge neon who wants to race. I dont even bother... because I know that if he's dumb enough to plunk down $15K in "upgrades" to a Neon, there is no way he knows how to drive. Even if he does, I doubt his stupid shit-box toaster on wheels can handle the HP he has jammed into it (if any).

Chances are, you'll beat him, but he'll lose control and cause an accident. And even if you are ahead of him, that could wind up bad for you.

Reply to
Chowda Hed