Collector Car Central Free Announcement List

We would like to invite you to join our announcement list for Collector Car Central.Com. Since January we have sold 4 very nice Porsches 2-912's and 2-

911's, more are on the way.

This list lets you know when new collectible vehicles are available on our lot and website. There are also articles, product reviews, and exclusive content for vehicle collectors and restorers.

Our list is private, we do not sell names, nor will you get 3rd party spam.

Collector Car Central is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of vintage collectible automobiles, and our members are serious car fanatics from all walks of life. Let's keep that old iron rolling!

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral