FS: 19" Foose Speedster Wheels & Tires for Porsche 911

I have for sale 4 Chip Foose Wheels Mint condition., with good condition high performance tires. Portland Oregon Area.

I'm selling for owner for best offer. New under 2 years ago at a cost of $5000, without mount and balance.

(2) Front wheels/tires: Foose 19" x 8.5" Model 115 Chrome Speedster. Continental 295/35/19 ZR tires, 9/32 tread depth.

(2) Rear wheels/tires: Foose 19" x 11" Model 115 Chrome Speedster. Continental 295/30/19 ZR Tires,

7/32 tread depth. 5 x 130 bolt pattern.

The tire dealer special ordered these wheels and tires for his vehicle: 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo. I can send high res images.

Will Ship for actual costs, no handling fees. from zip 97124 Fronts weigh 50 lbs. Rear weigh 60 lbs ea.

If you are in the Portland, OR area you are welcome to come inspect the tires wheels!

Please tell any fellow Porsche owner of this opportunity!

You can call me & leave a message on my work phone: 503.693.3109 with any questions you have or if there is anything I can do to help see if these will fit your vehicle!! or please email me and I will contact you!

snipped-for-privacy@aracnet.com

Thanks for looking, Mark

Reply to
MEL