FS-or- SWAP: OEM mercedes 16" wheels with great tires, S500 & S320, pix online, located north florida

offering 2 complete sets of OEM mercedes wheels and tires, set one from my neighbors S320, and set 2 from his S500, complete (or less) tires. also lug bolts (complete set) from the S320. will sell (or trade) all

-or- part of all this. eg: tires WITH wheels, just tires, just wheels, some with/some without, etc - mix and match however you see fit.

some tires have better than 90% tread, and all are *easily* roadworthy". help get these out'a my garage in gainesville north central florida. I'll also SWAP these, in full or in part, just see my 'wants list' at the same site, page 1 bottom. tread depth info, closeups of each wheel/tire, etc -all- well organized with 50 or so good clear 800 x 600 shots, *including* interior closeups of ALL spokes, and the info on them, so you can detrmine rim widths and offsets/suitability for yourself.

price negotiable, "not high" :-). open to -all- offers. I don't have a 'tire machine', but they're nearby, at local shops. I might ship, but prefer not. but I already DO havw some excellent rim-sized doubleweight cardboard boxes, so ;-/

replies probably best from my site, through regular e-mail. home and cell numbers on request. also have complete set S320 lug bolts/still trying to 'relocate' the set of S500 bolts. thanks

dave in gainesville FL

-- replies to this post, *if* by e-mail, need to remove the weirdstuff from my address -before- you click 'send' - thanks :-)

--

Reply to
dave