2003 Altima 3.5SE MT Tires Slipping on Rim

I just bought a 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5SE w/ a manual transmission. I've started having problems with the wheels/tires (Bridgestone EL42 Turanza
P215/55R17 93V M+S) - going out of balance due to tires slipping on the alloy rims. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm working with the dealer and they said they have been talking w/ Nissan about the tire slip problem. They are supposed to be finding some sort of adhesive/chemical to fix the problem, as the one that they have at the dealership (and on my car) now isn't working.
The car is amazing - I suspect (though I'm not an expert by any stretch) that the high torque as well as the low profile tires and manual transmission have something to do with this. Does anyone have any information or similar experiences? I first started noticing the problem indirectly - as I was going around curves at about 48-52 MPH and the steering wheel would vibrate. I brought the car in after about 500 miles and they took the wheels off the rims, cleaned off the old "fixative" (I don't know what was originally on the bead) and applied new, then rebalanced the tires. All was fine for about a week, but now am experiencing the same problem. The dealer, like I said, is working with Nissan to try to find a solution to this. I'll try to post more info for interested parties.
-Bryan
HAVE YOU EVER REVVED YOUR ENGINE TO ABOUT 6500RPM AND RELEASED THE CLUTCH ON FIRST GEAR JUST THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES ESPECIALLY IF YOU PULL UP THE HANDBRAKE :)
THIS CAR COULD SMOKE TIRES LIKE CRAZY IT IS A BADASS CAR HERE ARE THE SPECS FOR THE INLINE FOUR OR V6
Specifications and capacities for the 2002-2003 Altima 2.5 liter (QR25 - 4 cylinder) and 3.5 liter (VQ35 - V-6).
Engine 2.5 / 2.5 S / 2.5 SL 3.5 SE
Name QR25 2.5 liter 4 cylinder VQ35 3.5 liter V-6
Cam Design DOHC
Orientation Transverse
Configuration / Cylinders I4 V6 w/Molybdenum coated pistons
Block / Head Composition Aluminum/aluminum
Displacement (liters) 2.5L 3.5L
Engine Oil Capacity Drain and Refill - With oil filter change 4-1/2 quarts 4-1/4 quarts
Engine Oil Capacity Drain and Refill - Without oil filter change 4-1/4 quarts 4-7/8 quarts
Cooling System With reservoir 8 quarts 8-5/8 quarts
Manual transmission gear oil 4-7/8 pints 4-7/8 pints
All other fluids refill to proper level according to the instructions in the "Maintenance and do-it-yourself" section in the Owner's Manual. Horsepower 175 @ 6,000 RPM 245 @ 5,800 RPM
Torque (lbs/ft) 180 @ 4,000 RPM 246 @ 4,400 RPM
Bore & Stroke (mm) 89.0 x 100.0 95.5 x 81.4
Compression Ratio (:1) 9.5 10.3
Maximum Engine Speed 6,200 RPM 6,600 RPM
Induction System Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection
Valvetrain 4-valves-per-cylinder; w/CVTC
Engine Cover Standard
Engine Mounts (4 mounts per vehicle) Automatic
Manual 4 fluid filled
4 fluid filled 2 electronically controlled, fluid filled, 1 rubber
3 fluid filled, 1 rubber
Recommended Fuel Regular unleaded Premium unleaded
Fuel Tank Capacity (gal.) 20.0
Emissions System Closed Loop Alpha Control, ECCS
Emission Certification Level LEV
Exhaust Variable capacity muffler Dual exhaust
Electrical
Ignition System Electronic, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS)
Starter 1.4 kW
Alternator 110 Amp.
Battery 12V-55Ah (5HR)
Transmission and Drive System
Drive configuration Front-engine / front-wheel drive
Transmission Type 5-speed manual
4-speed auto w/ overdrive Standard on 2.5 / 2.5 S / 3.5 SE
Standard on 2.5 SL
Gear Ratio
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
Reverse M/T 4-cyl. M/T V6 A/T 4-cyl. A/T V6
3.416 3.153 2.785 2.785
1.944 1.842 1.545 1.545
1.258 1.258 1.000 1.000
0.947 0.947 0.694 0.694
0.772 - -
2.272 2.272 3.252 3.002
Final Drive Ratio (:1) 4.133 3.812 4.087 3.789
Drive Shaft Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
Helical Limited-Slip Differential Optional on SE
Brakes
Standard
Front Type
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.) Vented Disc
11.7" x .94t"
Rear Type
Rotor size diameter and thickness (in.) Self-adjusting, Solid Disc
11.5" x .35t"
Brake Assist Standard
Brake Control w/ABS
w/o ABS Power-assisted with Brake Assist and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
Power-assisted
Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) Standard
ABS
Number of Wheels
Number of Channels
Number of Sensors N/A on 2.5; Optional on 2.5 S, 2.5 SL and 3.5 SE
4
4
4
Parking Brake Hand operated along left side of center console
Steering 2.5 / 2.5 S / 2.5 SL 3.5 SE
Type Power rack-and-pinion
Power Assisted Standard
Overall Ratio (:1) 16.1
Turns (lock to lock) 2.8 2.6
Turning Diameter (curb to curb, in feet) 37.4 38.7
Suspension
Front
Stabilizer Bar Independent strut w/ coil springs
Standard
Rear
Stabilizer Bar Multi-Link independent suspension
Standard
Exterior Wheels & Tires 2.5 2.5 S 2.5 SL 3.5 SE
Wheels
Steel with bolt-on cover S S - -
Aluminum-alloy - O S S
6.5JJ x 16 S S S -
7.0JJ x 17 - - - S
Tires
P205/65R16 T-rated all-season tires S S S -
P215/55R17 H-rated (V6 A/T) or V-rated (V6 M/T) all-season tires - - - S
Temporary spare tire S
Dimensions Exterior (inches)
Wheelbase 110.2
Overall length 191.5
Overall width 70.4
Overall height 57.9
Tread width
Front
Rear 61.0
61.2
Coefficient of drag (Cd) 0.32
Trunk liftover height 27.6
Interior (inches) Front Back
Head room (w/o sunroof) 40.8 37.6
Leg room 43.9 36.4
Hip room 53.0 52.7
Shoulder room 56.7 56.1
Weights 2.5 2.5 S 2.5 SL 3.5 SE
Curb (pounds) Front Manual Transmission
Automatic Transmission
Rear Manual Transmission
Automatic Transmission
Total Manual Transmission
Automatic Transmission
1,810
1,858
1,191
1,191
3,001
3,049
1,844
1,893
1,195
1,195
3,039
3,088
-
1,896
-
1,210
-
3,106
1,974
2,023
1,223
1,223
3,197
3,246
Weight distribution (%) Front/Rear Manual Transmission
Automatic Transmission 60/40
61/39 61/39
61/39 -
61/39 62/38