help? - need to remove door panel - 2001 - C4 - coupe

I have vibration inside both doors - especially the passenger door - while playing music. Could someone please tell me how to get the door panels off without screwing up the connectors? The dealer told me to just use a putty knife to force the panel back. It is on so tight that I am afraid that there is more than just clips holding it on. Do not want to break stuff. TIA

Reply to
Laz