Liar924

Reply to
tecwhiz

Hey

Your "school" must be so proud! Give me their e-mail addy so I can send them some of your transcripts.

Uh, yeah...prove it or shut the f*ck up. Your command of the English language, your choice of automobile and your computer skills say otherwise. They say, wannabe Porsche owner who couldn't afford one, so, bought the Corvette and has to make his ego and small penis feel better by coming into a Porsche group.

No, I said a GED and a computer course. Pay attention dumbass!

Keep it coming you brain dead hillbilly.

Reply to
Devils944

success

I know it's not easy pointing out the major mistakes, because there are so many. Nevertheless, good luck with your pedagogical efforts. You must truly believe that he can be taught.

Reply to
rory911

Reply to
tecwhiz

Been

< To>

She's

Not a word.

< I do own a SUV.>

I guess you are a sheep by your standards. You would be a hypocrite by mine.

Brought

< Damn ford>

I bet you say that a lot!

Ford

Bronco. Hey O.J., welcome to the group.

Wow, all the way back to 1995 *eyes rolling*and it still looks like new? I guess that is quite an accomplishment for an American vehicle. Do I need to post pictures of my old 1984 944? It still looked new and ran like new, with a lot more than 150K on it. Oh, and it was 11 years older than that 1995 model you brag about.

Huh?

With a payload of over 7000 pounds, a few planks would be no problem, but why haul planks when you can have them delivered? Now take that O.J.-mobile of yours out on the streets and try and keep up with a Cayenne. The S in SUV stands for "Sport". Let's see what kind of "sport" the Bronco will offer up.

Oh, and a little off topic. Isn't it against redneck code to have a Ford and a Chevy? Oh wait, I get it, you thought two wrongs would make a right! Never mind.

Reply to
Devils944

O.J.-mobile

Reply to
tecwhiz

...and your high school diploma!

Yes...I meant towing capacity, which is 7716 (compared with 7600 with your Bronco)

The payload of the Cayenne is 1797 (compared to 1050 of your Bronco)

Once your 'merican iron comes up short.

No, quite the opposite. Watching you blather and curse and make an ass out yourself makes me laugh!

Most paperboys do...

Cherokee

< I use my suv for its design purposes>

Whatever you have to say to try to hide your hypocrisy

Pay attention dipshit. I will only say it one more time "Limited" limited is not "gold". Limited is just the loaded model.

Once again...I found your website. I see I had you pegged right all along...

Enjoy everybody!

Reply to
Devils944

Reply to
tecwhiz

Reply to
tecwhiz

After saying it 50 times, you finally catch on! Yes, Limited, the fully loaded model.

Yes...I wouldn't just "settle", like buying a Corvette.

tecwhiz...you make it so much fun because you don't even realize how much of an ass you make of yourself and just let me pummel you day in and day out. Keep it coming, there is nothing better than sticking a jackboot into the ribs of a hick every once in a while to get the juices flowing.

Reply to
Devils944

Reply to
tecwhiz

Reply to
tecwhiz

I don't come to trailer parks in known tornado states.

message

Reply to
Devils944

I notice that is all you are focusing on, since the Cayenne out performs your 'merican iron, you avoid answering the real questions.

Ahhh, the last, desperate act of a redneck hillbilly, racism. C'mon shitkicker, why don't you throw in some Latino reference also...wait I'll do it for you... "I surely do bet that Devils 924 (or Diablo 924) has got his 924 lowered."

Let me sum up...An ignorant racist, who can't spell, can't type out full words and has problems even with the simplest of sentences.

I implore everybody to go to

study the sight and then compare it to tecwhiz postings. He admits to being from Texas (same as the site) take a look at the spelling and abbreviated words (same as the site). The similarities are stunning. You can hide from it hillbilly, I got you.

You are, and always will be my bitch tecwhiz, keep it coming.

"I , I, I, love my KKK bitch" - Ice-T (Body Count) "I, I, I, love MY Texas KKK bitch" - Devils944

Reply to
Devils944