PDK

I took a half-day Porsche Driving Experience sponsored by my local dealership. We drove Carrera S models with the PDK and sport chono package.

I did not think I'd like an automatic transmission, but in 'manual' mode with the paddles, I actually got the hang on it and saw its utility wrt not taking hands of the wheel to shift.

Anyone have experience of any downsides with the PDK? It seemed all roses to me, but, I did not have a whole lot of time. RSVP, mail or post. I want the 'whole story' from someone who has one. Thanks.

Reply to
Dan Stephenson