Porsche LED Third Brake Light

I make this 10 LED Third Brake Light that operates on 6 or 12 Volts. The light has been designed to flash to get the attention of following
drivers, and then after a few seconds it goes to a steady on. The lights also use a dc plug and jack to make them easily attachable and removable.
This light is intended to be mounted on the inside of the rear window. http://www.brakeflasher.com/brake.htm
If you desire to have a light that mounts externally, I make this light as well: http://www.brakeflasher.com/brake_al.htm
Thanks,
EJ