LED Third Brake Light

I make this 10 LED Third Brake Light that operates on 6 or 12 Volts. The light has been designed to flash to get the attention of following drivers, and then after a few seconds it goes to a steady on. The lights also use a dc plug and jack to make them easily attachable and removable.

This light is intended to be mounted on the inside of the rear window.

If you desire to have a light that mounts externally, I make this light as well:

Thanks,

EJ

Reply to
EJ

Spammers rarely understand much about anything... IMHO you're wasting your breath on the likes of him.

Reply to
PeterD

Hey PeterD, very classy. How about some constructive thoughts. At least Kev, was willing to give an example of what he dislikes.

I brought this product to the group because it is a real safety device designed for classic trucks and cars. I happen to have many customers that are very satisified with the benefits it provides. Thought maybe this group could benefit as well.

Reply to
EJ

Customers are one thing but they don't have to look at the damn thing flashing away in their eyes

Maybe you should have had it flash once or twice only then go solid and NOT make it adjustable

I mean really, if they don't see a bright light at eye level come on then no amount of flashing it gonna fix that

As a Professional driver having to endure dickheads with rear fog lights and other shit in congested traffic this would be one more thing to annoy the shit out of me

Kev

Reply to
Kev

e:

I have received numerous feedbacks from my customers that following drivers stay further away from them after installing this light. The brief flashing time prior to a steady on really does draw attention even if one only sees it in their peripheral view. This is the same reason why people tap their brake a couple of times to get the guy behind them to pay attention. This light does the same thing automatically, and is a good safety adder to many older classic vehicles that have small dim brake lights. And it doesn=92t require any major modifications to your vehicle to install it.

Reply to
EJ