web site finished

Hi fellas,

My site is finally all finished (well kinda) pls. feel free to pop on by.

I'd appreciate your input on the following

1> Errors 2> smelling pistakes 3> Content 4> suggestions 5> Links 6> FAQs

NO I don't want anyone to help me re-write the code but I am always interested in contributions to the site Porsche or non-Porsche content

regards

Adrian

E-mail: Adrian AT Playback DOT demon.co.uk

SPAM, What SPAM ? Anti-SPAM software in use "SPAM-BUSTER"

------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

------------ Looking to talk to a decent group of people who are mad about Porsches But who are not anoraks. Whether you're a Porsche Virgin or a seasoned veteran.

Pop on over to "Not Just Porsche" E-group

Post message: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com Subscribe: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

SHOCK ME, SAY SOMETHING SMART

Adrian Jaye

sorry fellas, wrong address, brain freeze

Adrian Jaye

Dude...Steering wheel is on the wrong side! : )

Reply to
Devils944S2